Numiere is an innovative device that combines LED light with Infrared light and Microcurrent Facial Toning Treatment all into one handheld device. The best part, you don’t have to pay for pricey med spa treatments, you can use this in the comfort of your home or office with quick, easy, and pain-free results!
Numiere is the solution to ALL of your skin care concerns. Dark spots? Acne? Sun Damage? Fine Lines? Wrinkles? Numiere has you covered with just one device!
Numiere uses 4 LED lights; Red for fine lines and wrinkles, Blue for acne and blemishes, Green for sun spots and uneven skin tone, and Light Blue for a quick fix treatment of the 3 lights combined with Infrared Light for enhanced results.
Numiere also uses Micro-Current which produces currents of electricity on the cellular level. Think of a non-surgical facelift, the EMS (Electric Muscle Stimulation) will lift and tighten your skin and also reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
You no longer have to pay for pricey medical spa treatments with Numiere . Your face will show quick results with plumper skin and fewer wrinkles, while damage and blemishes disappear. Numiere is your new solution to achieving painless, quick, easy, and cost-effective anti-aging results all while in the comfort of your own home or office.
Numiere also can improve the appearance of veins and help to relieve joints pain.
Red Light Treatment: Best for fine lines and large pores.
The red light stimulates collagen, an essential protein necessary for maintaining healthy, soft and beautiful skin. Collagen production is boosted, while damaged tissue is repaired. Enlarged pores look smaller and less visible.
Beauty note: You’ll see the brightness while feeling the heat of the lights.
Blue Light Treatment: Best for acne-prone or sensitive skin.
The blue light acts as an anti-inflammatory and calms hypersensitive, blemish-prone skin. Redness is minimized, while acne-causing bacteria is diminished. You’ll notice existing blemishes seem to immediately shrink, while skin stays breakout free for longer.
Beauty note: The treatment is pain-free and treats acne-prone teenage skin, as well as adult-onset acne.
Green Light Treatment: Best for aging skin, photodamage and hyperpigmentation.
The green light works to revive the look of tired or aging skin. Sun damage, including brown spots and wrinkles, are treated and diminished. Wrinkles and dark spots fade, while your skin tone regains balance and appears more even.
Beauty note: You can try the green light treatment to help speed up the healing of scars or other skin imperfections.
How it Works:
- Switch the device on and select the light source of your choice. Use one to target a single concern or all three for skin that could use an extra boost. Do not look directly into the light at any point.
- Place light source and rest gently for 3 minutes on each treatment area.
- Unplug your device and place into the base until the next treatment to best protect it. Apply sunscreen. The skin may appear slightly flushed, but that’s only due to the heat.
One More Thing: To complete the feeling of a visit to a medical spa or aesthetician, we’ve added a bonus skin treatment.
Electronic Muscle Stimulation (EMS): Flip The device to the other ends to use the added EMS function to help rejuvenate the look and feel of wrinkled, aging, or sagging skin. While using EMS, an electric current stimulates specific muscles under the surface of facial skin. Your face will immediately feel more toned, and sagging areas tighter.
How it Works: Low-level electrical currents are used to stimulate sagging skin and improve the look of muscle tone. While the effects are temporary, the visible results are almost immediate.
- Generously apply the Facial Gel Primer to all treatment areas of your choice including cheeks and T-zone. Squeeze out a quarter size amount from the enclosed syringe and pat it in all treatment areas.
- We suggest you begin at level 1 and work your way up only when you’re comfortable. Place EMS side of the machine on the desired treatment area. Rest gently for 3 minutes on each treatment area.
- Gently clean off any remaining gel with a soft cloth after every use.
- Wait 10 min and apply your favorite skin care products.
- Admire the improved pore size, tone, and texture of your skin.
24K Infused Gel Primer Activator: comes packaged with a 24 karat infused gel primer which acts as a microcurrent activator to prime skin for the EMS treatment, and allows your device to glide easily and comfortably over the skin. This gentle formula contains Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Witch Hazel Extract, and Vitamin B5 to soothe and protect skin. The facial gel primer is a must first step before any microcurrent treatment to ensure your device delivers maximum microcurrent conductivity. Easy to apply, easy to wash off. Your skin with thank you.
Results are cumulative, so while it might be tempting to use often, for best results, use The Numiere device every other day 1st month. After you’ve completed your first month’s treatment, use weekly for regular maintenance and long-lasting beauty results. You’ll notice increased softening of lines, smoothing of skin, and increased overall glow after each treatment.
* Go full body- Use all over the body for amazing long lasting results.
* Go deep: Concentrate on areas with the deepest wrinkles. Use slightly more pressure to create a gentle massaging sensation.
* Exercise eye caution: Do not use in immediate eye area and always keep eyes closed during treatment. Work in outward motions starting at the deepest parts of eye wrinkles, but no closer than the outer third of the eye area (never directly over your eyes, but rather near brow bone or above cheekbones).
None of that lip: Target deep marionette lines running from below your nostrils to your chin area as well as tiny wrinkles and frown lines near your lips. Never use Tetrad on the lips or eyes.